PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Ahh you mean Sanhook, yes it is.

Why people hate the LAVA map I don't know, i really like it.

I'm 50/50 on that map, I much preferred Karakin.

I think they could tone down the loot a bit, imo would make it a bit better, just less of the high end stuff as a pose to less loot in general.

More from a cosmetic/personal opinion point of view I don't like how they did the edges of the map, and the whole secret key thing, and as the loot is generally do high there is no real point to it, it's a bit far fetched, and not keeping with the theme of the game.

Plus...... It's very hard not to hot drop on that map which is no good when your playing with a team of mixed experienced.

I'll happily take it over Sanhok though.

Associate
I've have been playing Warzone a bit more, still can't get into it. There are too many buildings and nook and crannies for people to hide in. Also most the guns have terrible iron sights and no scopes. I expect I will back on PUBG soon.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Couldn't get on with Warzone, the nooks and crannies are fine it was the stupid amount of guns and iterations that put me off and the gimmicks.

Still got 4 cheater bans come through again, its on the up on PUBG again, we need another new BR game so they all go away again.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Ahh the random team thread where you end up with a bunch of people from a internet cafe in Turkey and they all want to hot drop wherever the hot drop is of the map :)

Associate
Yep they're great. They scream when downed, rush off on their own and generally annoy.

I played a few games last night on the new map, seems OK although I got killed by an obvious cheater in the first game. First time that happened in a while on PUBG. I think there is a new cheat out using capture cards or something, Warzone was basically unplayable because of cheaters.

Also, is PUBG report messed up now? When I click on the reports for my kills/deaths it just leads to a totally different streamer who I had no contact with.

https://pubg.report/players/account.f9630c6a23e34f55a2ae2ba5406f52e3

Last edited:
Soldato
Got a couple of good kills with the new MK-12 today.

Pretty accurate, even with an 8 scope, not much drop, took me a few rounds to actually compensate from when I am used to have actually aiming lower.

Its a bit deceiving though, I dont think the round flies much faster than any of the others, just a bit less drop, you'll notice it on a moving target.

But playing almost exclusively with Snipers for a long while now, its made my DMR play a bit better, all about getting that first shot headshot.

I dont mind the other new gun either the K-2 either, but needs a compensator really.

I do like the new map though, as I said initally and stand by, still prefer Miramar and Vikendi, buts is close after those two.

Associate
Looking at maybe reinstalling after a few years of COD (not warzone) What's the state of the game like now? Haven't played for like 2 or 3 years (since I fell out with a guy in the group I played with - always getting to my kills and grabbing all the best stuff first).
Has it been polished any, many hackers and is it full of bots?

Soldato
Friendly fire has been known to happen for looting somebody else's kill :D

Not on!

Someone TK'd me once for taking loot (I mean general loot not deathbox) because he believed he was entitled to it first.

Another time, this guy on my team, killed someone in front of me, and I killed two others right next to him, effectively saving him. When I went to loot the death boxes he TKd me saying I was disrespecting him lol.

I think in the main PUBG is played by more mature players in general, but there is still the occasional spoilt brat.

Associate
Now now children, play nicely together and make sure you are sharing your toys.
]

We all called him the trash panda (jovially). After about 6 months of getting his scraps (and copious amounts of beer) I lost it with him. Everyone else in our group used to ask the person who got the kill if there was anything they needed. Tis but a game but when you've got nothing and someone continually ends up with all the best gear because they get to the body first, it gets old pretty quick.
Cheat fest again at the moment though...
Shame might hold of then.

Edited to remove quote after misinterpretation .

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone play the new patch?

They've boosted snipers and nerfed DMRs a bit.

Basically they were saying DMRs were outperforming SRs at long range.

So, they decreased the reload time, bullet drop and travel time in SRs and increased the latter 2 for DMRs.

They've tweaked the damage slightly also at range, but very minor.

I've been really focusing on SRs for a good while now, so can't really comment on DMRs as I don't use them much, SRs the reload time (I mean per shot and bolt) is definitely faster.

And ... They've put Karakin back in, **** YEA!! I love that map every now and then as something different, small, low loot tables. Personally love getting a Winnie on that map, as it's somewhat competitive given the low loot tables, and just find it a very fun weapon to use which is basically outclassed on every other map.

All good changes in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom