PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Still play a lot this but I can't enjoy it since the last patch as it randomly crashes to desktop every game. Not so bad if it's near the start, but anything after 2nd circle, by the time the game has re-loaded and I'm into the game again, I'm usually dead. Only started since the last patch, I hope it's fixed with the next one.

Soldato
The game is so frustrating most of the time, with my regular group day before yesterday, every game, terrible. Literally awful.

Then yesterday, every game, chicken dinner or second place, one game was literally just easy we didn't even get a knock plenty of kills also.

Soldato
Yes, big update with some new features.
The drone is quite handy, it takes up a weapons slot which is a risk but it's fun to sit and watch battles around you and keeping an eye on anyone approaching. I guess the medic pack will be useful for squads.

Soldato
Yes, big update with some new features.
The drone is quite handy, it takes up a weapons slot which is a risk but it's fun to sit and watch battles around you and keeping an eye on anyone approaching. I guess the medic pack will be useful for squads.

The best way I can think of its use, is if you are in a compound and don't particularly want to move or give it up, then you can temporarily drop one of your weapons to use the drone for a bit to observe the lay of the land. Then once its time to move you pick up your sniper again and move off.

That's the only way I would use it and it relies solely on it being very opportunistic as I won't give up a weapon slot for it. Could be handy at the start of the game on a hot drop too...Yasnaya for instance.

Soldato
Looking forward to giving PUBG a try again this weekend

Hope they have fixed the servers tonight, played normal mode duo's last night for the first time in ages and had 4 server crashes out of 5 games.

I've never stopped playing this but have moved over to ranked in the last year or so but was only 2 of us on last night so played duo and it was a **** show server wise.

Associate
Hope they have fixed the servers tonight, played normal mode duo's last night for the first time in ages and had 4 server crashes out of 5 games.

I've never stopped playing this but have moved over to ranked in the last year or so but was only 2 of us on last night so played duo and it was a **** show server wise.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll even settle for a mindless bot game since I haven't played for a while

Associate
Looks like the cheaters are out in full force, view snapping on you through walls. They don't even try and hide it. I guess there is zero point in hiding cheating in a free game.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
800 hours in this game and now its asking me to do basic training and play 5 ai missions :confused:

Anyone know how to skip this?

Back
Top Bottom