PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Associate
Apparently no one plays fpp on xbox. Imagine ps4 will be similar. Massive put off.

The reason nobody plays FPP (In Europe anyway) is that at some point during preview they managed to break the FPP matchmaking so they disabled it for a while. People left to play TPP and never came back.

I'm hoping the jump to PS4 and new players mean fuller FPP lobbies. It'll be interesting to see just how different/similar the game runs on my X and Pro.

Soldato
The reason nobody plays FPP (In Europe anyway) is that at some point during preview they managed to break the FPP matchmaking so they disabled it for a while. People left to play TPP and never came back.

I'm hoping the jump to PS4 and new players mean fuller FPP lobbies. It'll be interesting to see just how different/similar the game runs on my X and Pro.

I play on pc but have mates on ps4. Wonder if they'll wait for release date to lift the embargo on reviews.

Associate
The game plays very well on my PS4 Pro. Dare I say it smoother than on my Xbox One X?

Managed a dinner on my 1st game on. Impressed I will say. 2 dinners from 3 matches.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
The game plays very well on my PS4 Pro. Dare I say it smoother than on my Xbox One X?

Managed a dinner on my 1st game on. Impressed I will say. 2 dinners from 3 matches.
Plays pretty nice on my launch PS4, bit of buffering early on but frames seems to hover steadily around 30 or so.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Well after a fair few hours of play I would say the PS4 version is a solid conversion, the FPS holds up fairly well and the game mechanics and gameplay seem a perfect replication. What I love about then game most is the slavish adherence to realism, the movement, vehicles and above all the guns are very rewarding of skill and tactics.

Soldato
Well after a fair few hours of play I would say the PS4 version is a solid conversion, the FPS holds up fairly well and the game mechanics and gameplay seem a perfect replication. What I love about then game most is the slavish adherence to realism, the movement, vehicles and above all the guns are very rewarding of skill and tactics.

Pro?

Soldato
Played for and hour I found it smooth and good fun. I was so close to winning on my first round but I didn't check the controls, so I didn't know how to quick heal :( died in the panic of spamming buttons.

Few rounds later I came 4th as I pulled out pan instead of my gun lol, good game graphics aren't very good and it's a shame you can't choose your map or first person mode?

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Played for and hour I found it smooth and good fun. I was so close to winning on my first round but I didn't check the controls, so I didn't know how to quick heal :( died in the panic of spamming buttons.

Few rounds later I came 4th as I pulled out pan instead of my gun lol, good game graphics aren't very good and it's a shame you can't choose your map or first person mode?
I think map choice and locked fpp mode are in the pipeline

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Yea shame the map choice is locked not a huge fan of the desert map.

What's everyone's go to gun? M416 and AKM is very nice the scar let me down big time .
Big fan of the M416, the SKS is awesome, have had so many headshots with it!

Associate
A kitted out (Comp, vert grip, red dot, extend q'draw mag and tac stock) M416 is pretty sweet. Very potent and easily controllable on full auto.

Remember folks, always take the compensator in favour of a suppressor for full auto fire.

Back
Top Bottom