PlayStation 4 Pro in-bound

Associate
I am ordering a pro this week. I was really hoping the ROG swift PG27UQ would be out soon but it dont look like it will. Also the rumoured price of £1200 upto £2000 I could buy a 4k 55 inch for that !. Question for the folks with 4k tvs and the pro.How is the imput lag ??
Is anyone running a pro on a 4k gaming monitor? Just wondering what to go with really 27 inch 4k monitor or a 55 inch tv.Any advice would be much appreciated! :p

Soldato
I am ordering a pro this week. I was really hoping the ROG swift PG27UQ would be out soon but it dont look like it will. Also the rumoured price of £1200 upto £2000 I could buy a 4k 55 inch for that !. Question for the folks with 4k tvs and the pro.How is the imput lag ??
Is anyone running a pro on a 4k gaming monitor? Just wondering what to go with really 27 inch 4k monitor or a 55 inch tv.Any advice would be much appreciated! :p

Save yourself some cash and get a samsung ks55"7000 :) 27" is to small for 4K imo and the price will no doubt be crazy stupidly high.

Oh 20ms input lag on the samsung..the lowest you will currently find on any model i believe.

Last edited:
Soldato
I really don't see any "lag" on my tv. And tbh even if I had some input lag I probably wouldn't notice anyway as it'd be so small.

Most TVs have a game mode anyways to turn the latency down ?

Edit. Agreed with peahead ^^^

Save your cash and get a decent sized 4K tv.

Soldato
Anything rog swift avoid unless you like massive back light bleed and dead pixels. I run ps4 pro on a Samsung 4k tv no input lag that I have ever experienced

Soldato

I have a 55KS7000 and the input lag is 20ms. Depending what you want, a 49KS7000 is a good option also around £800, but imho for an extra £30-£100 you get the 55".

Associate
I paid £845 at john lewis last week (price match with a shop called Appliance Direct). John Lewis give you a five year guarantee on top of the 1 year manufacturers guarantee. Still in the box though as I messed up by not updating my stand, the feet are on the corners of the TV so as far apart as possible.

Soldato
Is anyone else still playing or does anyone still have Farcry 4? I have 1 CO-OP trophy to get the platinum... My one and probably only.

any help would be appreciated :)

PSNID: ZXSpectrum200sx

Soldato
Playing Rocket League and the text on my current 1080p screen is so small I can't read it. I guess rocket league got a patch to super sample on 1080p screens?

I must admit, the pro is a lot quieter then my previous launch PS4.

Caporegime
Save yourself some cash and get a samsung ks55"7000 :) 27" is to small for 4K imo and the price will no doubt be crazy stupidly high.

Oh 20ms input lag on the samsung..the lowest you will currently find on any model i believe.

i don't think 27" is too small at all. not if he is sitting 2-4 feet away.

those graphs on tv sites are made up as well. if they were true we would all still have 720p screens

Soldato
well not too sure what has happened to my PS4 pro, but the PS4 playroom has decided to show as corrupt data and I can't delete it, and I can't re-download it.... I tried to rebuild the database, but that hasn't worked. No idea how to fix that. I have the camera and my daughter does use the playroom for the bots. Hmmm any ideas anyone?

Soldato
well not too sure what has happened to my PS4 pro, but the PS4 playroom has decided to show as corrupt data and I can't delete it, and I can't re-download it.... I tried to rebuild the database, but that hasn't worked. No idea how to fix that. I have the camera and my daughter does use the playroom for the bots. Hmmm any ideas anyone?
Factory reset be my next step

Back
Top Bottom