PlayStation 4 Pro in-bound

Soldato
It was already leaked ages ago that games will get a neo patch for higher frame rates and graphical updates..plus the spec is a lot higher than the original PS4. The only things we don't know is if they have changed the spec even more.

Soldato
It was already leaked ages ago that games will get a neo patch for higher frame rates and graphical updates

It was said they could, doesn't mean they will. Realistically the only games that are remotely likely to receive such treatment are the ones that publishers feel will benefit from a subsequent uplift in sales by doing so. It's not going to be many.

Soldato
Very called the wife the other day to offer an Xbox deal. She said were Playstation people, to which he said he could generate a code for PS4.

She said we were waiting on the announcement on 7th sept. He said they will announce the NEO with a june release date. Surely not....

Caporegime
She said we were waiting on the announcement on 7th sept. He said they will announce the NEO with a june release date. Surely not....

Hahah, I love all these rumours and suppositions. But JUNE?! They would only do that if they were upping the spec but seeing as Foxconn are already working on the neo, I think that could be dismissed. We'll know in 4 hours.

Soldato
It was said they could, doesn't mean they will. Realistically the only games that are remotely likely to receive such treatment are the ones that publishers feel will benefit from a subsequent uplift in sales by doing so. It's not going to be many.

Yeah that's what I ment lol they have the ability to do a neo patch if they decide to. Only some games will get it though. Id imagine the new final fantasy will get it.... bloodborn and ds3...hopefully. Id love to see uncharted boosted to 60fps aswell.

Soldato
Hahah, I love all these rumours and suppositions. But JUNE?! They would only do that if they were upping the spec but seeing as Foxconn are already working on the neo, I think that could be dismissed. We'll know in 4 hours.

I really doubt it will be June... I feel that Sony want to release this close to the VR headset. I hope so anyway lol.

Soldato
Very called the wife the other day to offer an Xbox deal. She said were Playstation people, to which he said he could generate a code for PS4.

<spoiler alert> no, that is absolute nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom