PlayStation VR / VR2

Man of Honour
Played Sports Bar with my dad online last night after he picked his headset up. Was the most fun I've had gaming in a long time. Was in tears of laughter at one point, took over an hour for a single game of pool but I have to say, there might not be a huge library of games, but it's still so worth it

Caporegime
blueshift;30495326 said:
Will the PSVR graphics improve over time

Marginally, but they are more hardware limited than anything due to the resolution of the screen.

It's the same on PC though and I actually think PSVR is the best looking of the three big VR hardware units, primarily due to the reduced screen-door effect

Associate
Bevysters;30494950 said:
Cheers for this! I had looked but a lot of them seemed roughly the same. This seems to do everything and a bit more so I'll get it ordered.

I'm keen to try Trinus at some point as it seems to cover basic camera functions making it compatible with most things. I like the idea of setting it up for something like Outlast.

Games wise in the week and a bit I've had mine Danger Ball on VR Worlds has been a lot of fun and Resident Evil 7 is a different experience in VR I've found.

Cheers i will let you guys know how i ge on tomorrow, planning on vr worlds and batman to begin and see if i can get steam vr up and running

Soldato
drs101;30495638 said:
Cheers i will let you guys know how i ge on tomorrow, planning on vr worlds and batman to begin and see if i can get steam vr up and running

if you're running amd gpu you may need to switch to rgb (iirc) output in control panel.

Associate
ok so had this a few days now and wow its very cool, batman is nice but the ocean thing in vr worlds is amazing, do short burst so i dont get to much motion sickness, is anyone playing eve valkyrie? is it worth the money?

Associate
Finally got the move controllers for my psvr , any recommendations lads for what are the best move games ? So far i already own batman vr and until dawn rush of blood. Contemplating buying job simulator and I expect you to die , anything else worth buying ?

Thanks !

Man of Honour
Finally got the move controllers for my psvr , any recommendations lads for what are the best move games ? So far i already own batman vr and until dawn rush of blood. Contemplating buying job simulator and I expect you to die , anything else worth buying ?

Thanks !

Sports Bar! Great fun. Playing pool with randoms, and darts causes many laughs!

Soldato
Thinking of buying one of these, now that they're becoming available.. But worried about the novelty factor... How many of you bought one, went wow at first, and soon realised it was too much hassle with all the cables and what not, and its now gathering dust ? how long did it take for the wow factor to dwindle down ?

Associate
Thinking of buying one of these, now that they're becoming available.. But worried about the novelty factor... How many of you bought one, went wow at first, and soon realised it was too much hassle with all the cables and what not, and its now gathering dust ? how long did it take for the wow factor to dwindle down ?

For me the wow factor has never left , even when I back to a game I have played before it's still wow every time I go into vr ! I really recommend you carry out your purchase ;)

Soldato
I can't believe I missed Dirt VR after being so hyped about it. Grabbed it tonight and it's so good. Drive club is awful in comparison.

Soldato
The rush of flooring it round a rally circuit in VR gives me childhood glee. So much fun. Nailing it in a Cossie drifting is amazing.

Soldato
Guys i have a regular PS4 with a 1TB drive.. Should i sell it put a little extra in and get a Pro if i'm buying a PSVR ? I do not have a UHD TV, i'm sticking with my 1080p only !!! Panasonic Plasma.

Back
Top Bottom