• i7-8900k
  • MSI GeForce rtx 2080Ti
  • MSI gaming m5 Z370
  • g skill tridentz rgb series 32gb
  • samsung 970 pro 1tb
  • 3Tb seagate barracuda sata
  • thermaltake view 31
  • 750w rm psu
  • Should I get a Z390 mobo and if so which one?
  • Do I need another cooling component?
  • Thank you!

• Will this all work?
  • i7-8900k
  • MSI GeForce rtx 2080Ti
  • MSI gaming m5 Z370
  • g skill tridentz rgb series 32gb
  • samsung 970 pro 1tb
  • 3Tb seagate barracuda sata
  • thermaltake view 31
  • 750w rm psu
  • Should I get a Z390 mobo and if so which one?
  • Do I need another cooling component?
  • Thank you!

i7 8900k doesn't exist .

guessing you mean i7 8700K 6c/12t ?

Personally would shift to i7 9700k with 8c/8t , cooler and slightly faster for gaming . also the same price .

since you've added a 9 in there , i9 9900k thats 8c/16t and a beast! but would be looking at z39- easily.

4yr warranty with the Gaming OC 2080ti for over £1k . DR4Pro is a beast of a cooler and cheaper 32GB ram that does the same job, but lack of ARGB.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £2,040.05 (includes shipping: £11.10)​

ryzen version ...

Total: £2,081.05 (includes shipping: £11.10)​

Ok yeah thanks. I heard intel better for gaming so went with that. Does anyone have an idea how loud this is going to be? My partner has expressed contempt for the whole project and I don’t want her to have anything more to moan about

Ok yeah thanks. I heard intel better for gaming so went with that. Does anyone have an idea how loud this is going to be? My partner has expressed contempt for the whole project and I don’t want her to have anything more to moan about

I had my PC next to my sons cotbed , so had silent wing 3's installed at £20 a POP for 16dB! . then theres soound proof casing or PCs with good fans and silence .

Total: £583.42 (includes shipping: £33.54)

dark rock pro 4 is a silent cooler !​

Oh nice. Ok thanks. next problem it seems I ordered the ASUS rog-strix 2080ti and not the MSI. I can’t seem to put it in PC part picker. Will it still work? (I know absolutely nothing in case you hadn’t worked that out).

Oh nice. Ok thanks. next problem it seems I ordered the ASUS rog-strix 2080ti and not the MSI. I can’t seem to put it in PC part picker. Will it still work? (I know absolutely nothing in case you hadn’t worked that out).

prefer to use forums and reviews rather the PCP . ASUS Strix £1200+ 3 year warranty is hard to swallow personally . even with msi.

gigabyte , zotac and evga offer extended ones

going Gaming OC is almost £200 cheaper with 4 yr warranty ... ouch

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom