please recommended a Computer/ Desk chair for £150 or under.?

Associate
hi,

looked at many gaming chairs etc but its hard to settle on one without seeing it in real life so if you guys have any recommended chairs that would be awesome please. i spend a lot of time at my desk working from home and gaming and my chair right now is awful and painful and with 1 arm of the chair broke.

thanks in advance

Soldato
+1 for the Markus. Well actually +6, as we have 6 at work... One did become but Ikea swapped it without issue so long as you keep the receipt (we have them taped underneath the seat).

Soldato
X-Rocker chair for £140 from the high street place beginning with A is very comfy.

not trying to be funny here but, biggest waste of money i ever spent.
I had one bought me for fathers day and i returned it to store last week, as soon as i took it into store the manager said `i can see whats wrong with that` and gave me a straight refund.
The seat had just gone flat, no more padding or support and was giving me bruises where i sat and was very uncomfy, initially it seemed ok but alas it didnt stand the test of a few weeks.

I have since purchased a second hand Herman miller mirra and so far so good, will see how it feels in 6 months and then review it.

Back
Top Bottom