Podcast Suggestions

Soldato
I tend to listen to podcasts as I ride (with my Aftershokz Trekz Air, so I can hear traffic still) but now I'm riding an hour most days, I burn through my usual teceh and NFL podcasts quite quickly. Can anyone suggest any?

I'd quite like one on cycling/fitness perhaps, but also just any good podcasts would be welcomed. :)

Soldato
OP
'No Such Thing As A Fish' is quite fun, if you like QI, it's recorded by the elves.

I just started listening to 'The Darkest Timeline' by Ken Jeong and Joel McHale, which is heavily 'Community' related so far I've got into the first episode, but seems quite fun.

'Breakfast with Boz' seems a reasonable Wahoo sponsored cycling podcast, I've listened to a few of these now and they're usually interviews with professional cyclists or sports people.

I need more suggestions people! :)

Soldato
OP
Armchair Expert by Dax Shepard.

Sounds interesting, although it's a little sad the titles are just people's names. The FBI one sounds interesting, as I'm sure are many others, but with only a list of a hundred or so names, I doubt I'll ever find them! :( **EDIT** Is it the EXPERT ones I look out for, for that kind of episode?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom