Poll: POLL: Are you getting iPhone 4 refunded?

Are you getting iPhone 4 refunded?

• Have you or are you getting a full refund?

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • Keeping it or still intending on buying one?

Votes: 146 85.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
keeping mine, no antenna issue and loving the battery life.

Usage: 7 Hours, 24 Mins
Standby: 1 Day, 18 Hours
Battery Percentage: 18%

Man of Honour
Keeping, best phone I've had the pleasure of owning. Would buy it again after all this drama.

Reception issue? What reception issue? :confused:

I hope thats a joke :p

I'm keeping mine, I dont find the reception issue too much of a problem.

I'm looking forward to when some people on here actually travel around and then they actually encounter the problem that affects these phones.

Other than that, its great :)

Associate
I hope thats a joke :p

I'm keeping mine, I dont find the reception issue too much of a problem.

I'm looking forward to when some people on here actually travel around and then they actually encounter the problem that affects these phones.

Other than that, its great :)

This does actually concern me a little as I'll be travelling to the states in the autumn so I'll see how the service there affects it.

As for the phone, the signal does drop in areas of poor signal strength ie in my house but when i'm outside i don't have a problem. Also had no dropped calls and I'm with O2.

Won't be returning the phone though as I'm loving it.

Soldato
Sold mine (16G) last week for £700, then went and bought another one the same day from our local Apple reseller. Muppet could have saved himself £200 and gone into town himself (or at least phoned them to see if they had stock rather than assuming they didn't!)... not that I'm complaining. :D

Associate
Doesnt that make you proud of the IQ of the average Apple consumer?

(yes i know the vast majority of the population of the world are idiots but it was funny damn it!)

Associate
OP
When people talk about battery life how often are you using it e.g. are you listening to music for some of that time etc?
Battery life is a hard thing to judge I think so hard to get an idea of what your own phone should perform like. I've had mine only last 11 hours with heavy usage (about 8 hours of gaming, video, web, calls etc) when I first got it, to lasting 3 full days (and have 5 1/2 usage) and still having 26% battery - but that is with me turning wifi and 3G on/off when not needed.

3G seems to be the big battery power muncher, so turn that off if you don't need it and your battery life should improve :)

Back on topic, interesting to see the percentage of keepers v returners. Almost 15% back at this point in the poll.

Back
Top Bottom