• Space Grey 256GB

Votes: 98 18.4%
  • I want one but it's too expensive

Votes: 125 23.5%
  • I'm not interested

Votes: 190 35.7%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
I sometimes wish I would have got silver. When the new one comes out next year I'll probably give my X to my mrs and get the silver XS or whatever they're calling it.

Soldato
Picked mine up yesterday but haven't even had a chance to take it out the box yet. In fact, I think I've even left it in the car still, oops. Need to have a play around with it to see if I can get on with Face ID because I'm not 100% sold on the idea yet.

Soldato
FaceID is great. Only time it struggles is in the morning but that's often as my face is buried in the pillow.
A feature I found i miss when I use my iPad is the tap to wake.

Soldato
You know, now I've had this for a month i'm not sure I'd want to go back to the + size phones and I loved my 7+.
I do miss being able to use my phone in landscape and the screen, if only a tiny bit bigger, felt like it had more usable space... But it's refreshing being able to have my phone in my pocket with ease.

Soldato
And the fact that smartphones are reaching saturation levels, an iPhone 6s is still perfectly good and you won't see a huge benefit moving to an 8 or X is all you do is use facebook and snapchat.

It's not like 2009 when you were desperate to upgrade every year because technology was moving on so quickly.

Soldato
And the fact that smartphones are reaching saturation levels, an iPhone 6s is still perfectly good and you won't see a huge benefit moving to an 8 or X is all you do is use facebook and snapchat.

It's not like 2009 when you were desperate to upgrade every year because technology was moving on so quickly.

My daughter has just sent her Sammy Edge away for repair as she has cracked the screen. She's brought her iPhone 4s out of retirement and it's still working albeit slowly. The screen looks like a postage stamp. :)

I suppose it's the perfect storm for CPW i.e. annual upgrades now tend to be incremental with a mature market place at the same time as prices are going through the roof.

Back
Top Bottom