Pop up gazebo recommendations

Associate
Does anyone have any real world recommendations for a normal size (3x3 i assume) pop up gazebo thats got a bit of quality/long life to it? Not really for my garden but this seems like the best place to ask.

Last one I had was from lidl I think and i got many years out of it but it has finally given up and they dont seem to do them anymore. Looked at one in the range and it was rather flimsy feeling in comparison

Associate
They’re all pretty much of a muchness now. I’ve just bought a 3x3 one off amazon which was £120 with a voucher - includes bag, sides and some pegs etc. it’s more like an event shelter type one - I use it whilst I’m workshopless.

It’s an all seasons brand if that helps.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Depends what you are after. Could just get a cheap one on Amazon.

If you want a strong one go to https://surfturf.co.uk/

I use their elite for my outside gym and it’s survived sun, snow and 100mph+ winds when we had a red wind warning years ago. Still standing after 4 years of continuous use! 10 1.5ft anchors and 300kg weighing it down help :p

Last edited:
Soldato
The 24MX 3m x 3m pop-up ones are very popular at motorsport events over here and I’ve personally seen well staked and guy roped ones stay up and intact in some pretty fierce rain storms.

You can get all sorts of walls, floors etc for them as well.

Back
Top Bottom