1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible display issue?

Discussion in 'Windows & Other Software' started by slipd, 13 Sep 2021.

1. slipd

Mobster

Hi guys,

Fairly new monitor/gpu set up here, so I'm not sure if I've got faulty kit... I hope not! A Dell S2721DGFA and a 3060ti FE pairing.

It's also only something that I notice in Windows? On the taskbar, mostly when I'm closing an app or window. It feels like something is glitching? I've not noticed a thing whilst gaming.

Thoughts?

2. IC3

Sgarrista

Uninstall drivers with DDU and reinstall them, make sure you use stable release of the drivers. I had this issue before, you can also try changing the drivers version.

Another thing to try is to try a different cable.

3. slipd

Mobster

Thanks! Yep, the issues is definitely graphics driver related... I came from an AMD card but only ran the Catalyst uninstaller before installing the Nvidia drivers.

My rig is completely clean now, thanks to DDU. Just need to reinstall the Nvidia drivers tonight.

4. slipd

Mobster

I've gone back to a May '21 driver and all is well... I used DDU - what a great little app :)

I've not installed the Nvidia Experience app, could that have been the issue?

5. IC3

Sgarrista

Nope, it was the AMD ***** leftover that Catalyst never uninstalls...

6. slipd

Mobster

Ha, you're probably right! I'm half tempted to reinstall the latest drivers then, less Nvidia Experience?