Possibly Faulty Pentium 4 Mobo CPU RAM

Soldato
I'm in Lincoln happy to pay postage. Not sure how to PM you
Ya got to enable messaging in profile. I spotted the mobo while i was in the shed yesterday but was dark let me get some pics of it for you i know its from a dell or hp pc so its not standard atx and i think i saw some bulging caps but not sure will have to check in the daytime.

Soldato
OP
I'm in Lincoln happy to pay postage. Not sure how to PM you

you cant offer to pay for anything :eek: if you make any financial transaction it needs to be done in the members market.

I have however found the board with its CPU , RAM , and cooler. if you want it , send me your address in a conversation. and i will post it FOC slowest possible snail mail

Soldato
you cant offer to pay for anything :eek: if you make any financial transaction it needs to be done in the members market.

I have however found the board with its CPU , RAM , and cooler. if you want it , send me your address in a conversation. and i will post it FOC slowest possible snail mail
What postage method you use? Post office quoted me 9 quid to send a box the size of an atx mobo.

Last edited:
Soldato
i would probably use royal mail, but im not bothered about a few pounds if someone wants it, the post office is only a few doors aways its quicker than recycling it!
I used to send with yodel which was cheapo but local drop off point closed down. Royal mail strikes are a pain . Not tried everi but hear they is hermes in disguise but should be ok? Need to find that delivery comparison site

Back
Top Bottom