Post your living room

Soldato
Thanks

Our downstairs is open plan though so in order to get to the kitchen you must walk through this room. Removes an element of the cosiness unfortunately.
the sofa we have was advertised as a cozy corner however.

So I guess technically I can't be a full on chav as I have a cosy corner as a pose to a "full blown" corner sofa :p

I've got the same sofa! I say got, it's currently in the shed as we've got a new sofa due to us changing the rooms around and knocking a wall down recently. That cozy corner sofa is ridiculously comfy.

Soldato
Sparkly lights only up for Christmas. The beams are not normally adorned with them

IMG_0409.jpg

Soldato
I'm getting to the stage where I really need to make a decision on what I'm doing with my living room. Anyone got similar and care to share? 25ft long. 12ft max width at the lounge end, 8ft min at dining room end. Kitchen is off the dining room so needs some room for a thoroughfare...

TTN9jior.jpg

7u9Qdy2r.jpg

Perhaps I could have a crowd designed room for maximum ocuk approval...

The dated fireplace brick construction needs to go!

Soldato
That's nice @pepp77 . Will probably be doing a similar colour scheme in mine

The dated fireplace brick construction needs to go!
Was an enjoyable Saturday :p
dlpchf5.jpg
Nice bit of damp in the corner, think one of the 3 wire holes must have been leaking which is on the sea-facing side of the house so fairly exposed. And I'm loving the electric wires which haven't been chased in where they were out of sight :rolleyes:

Just waiting for a plumber to actually get back to me about removing the fire and putting radiators in.

Gonna have to use my old phone for photos this one is just awful..

Soldato
That's nice @pepp77 . Will probably be doing a similar colour scheme in mine

Was an enjoyable Saturday :p
dlpchf5.jpg
Nice bit of damp in the corner, think one of the 3 wire holes must have been leaking which is on the sea-facing side of the house so fairly exposed. And I'm loving the electric wires which haven't been chased in where they were out of sight :rolleyes:

Just waiting for a plumber to actually get back to me about removing the fire and putting radiators in.

Gonna have to use my old phone for photos this one is just awful..

that looks awesome so much potential!

Take the fireplace out, add some more sockets in or other wires like TV etc.

some people call removing chimneys sacrilege but I call it MODERN!

Soldato
Challenge was laid down in images of stuff that I have purchased, so here you go - my living room (most of it).

Please post some pictures, people!

Young, middle class, for context :p

I don't think that corner sofas are always chavvy btw, and I know there are too many pillows....women.

Let battle commence!

Woking + corner sofa = 100% chav :D:p

I'm in the market for a new sofa soon, and not come across this corner sofa "chav" status before, lol, can someone post up some living rooms with none-chav sofas, as some of the traditional sofas can look awful.

Not all are - there seems to be a particular style that's associated with it. I think it's probably the cheap ones from SCS etc (my mum had one :D)

Perhaps it's that two tone stuff :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom