Post your living room

Associate
I thought my parents were the only people in the world to have a Schnauzer and associated Schnauzer cushions! :p
Funny you should say that, the Wifes parents bought us that cushion!
Mike its cos I'm Chav, although is it a proper corner sofa? I dont own any DVDs anymore, the cabinets are for various storage and to fill the long space ;)

Soldato
BigT always wins these threads, lovely house.

That’s because I only post the ‘show’ room I go in perhaps a dozen times a year. My real lounge out back is in the new bit of the house and has a decades old sofa and chavtastic 65” TV I sit three feet from! Plus you haven’t seen my 80s pink bathroom suite in one of the bathrooms that I haven't got around to changing yet.

Soldato
That’s because I only post the ‘show’ room I go in perhaps a dozen times a year. My real lounge out back is in the new bit of the house and has a decades old sofa and chavtastic 65” TV I sit three feet from! Plus you haven’t seen my 80s pink bathroom suite in one of the bathrooms that I haven't got around to changing yet.
Well, now you just have to show pictures of these rooms as well, as proof of course. :p

Soldato
Well, now you just have to show pictures of these rooms as well, as proof of course. :p

This is what I stare at in the more often used living room but I’m not shaming myself with a shot of the bathroom!

4_A3379_D6_E50_E_4540_A273_9_AC53_B0_C75_FF.jpg

Soldato
I think it is, we bought it 2nd hand so i couldn't be 100% without looking at the label when i get home! I wasn't in the mood for paying for a new chesterfield, they're serious money :eek:
Would love a chesterfield. The chair especially, was going to get one in my man cave but it wouldn't quite fit.

If you ever feel an urge to get rid of them get in touch I'm just down the road :p

Soldato
Would love a chesterfield. The chair especially, was going to get one in my man cave but it wouldn't quite fit.

If you ever feel an urge to get rid of them get in touch I'm just down the road :p

They're not going anywhere for now but i'll keep it in mind :p

They're not actually that comfy to be fair, it's ideal where it is for us and looks the part but i do like having a different sofa to relax on in the other room. I did really want a matching wingback chair but even 2nd hand they're quite expensive so haven't bothered yet anyway.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
haha :D At least you keep the chavtastic TV out of the living room

Back
Top Bottom