Power Bank advice please

NVP

NVP

Soldato
*Rookie question warning*

I'm after a power bank for my vape, they sell an official one for £25:

It is 5000mAh. On Amazon there are loads with larger capacity for cheaper, and some have 20W PD which would be useful for my phone too. However, I am concerned they may negatively impact battery life.

I'm struggling to find details on the battery, but the vape is a Zeus Arc GTS, it has a 3500mAh capacity and a micro USB charge port. I currently charge it using a USB A 5V/2.4A charger port, this works fine.

Would I be fine just buying any power bank, or do I need to consider specific specs etc? Should I just get their official one?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Thanks Werewolf, that makes sense :)

I just had concerns as my older vape pens eventually lose charge etc, and this one was over 2 bills so wanted to avoid the same fate :) Cheers

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Thanks, will do.

Am I right in thinking a 10,000mAh power bank will be able to charge my vape (3,500) and phone (4,300) fully, once each? Or is it not such a direct correlation?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
OK, don't shout at me, but I have another Q...

There is only one output on this Anker model I'm looking at, but it utilises:

"Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology combine to detect and deliver a tailored charge up to 12W, while the trickle-charging mode is the best way to charge low-power devices."

Is that trustworthy to provide the correct output all the time, or should I look for one which has two separate outputs (like my car charger)? Am I overthinking this? Do I have a problem? I think I need to lie down...

Back
Top Bottom