• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Powercolor 6900XT no box?

Associate
Finally got through

Card going back as they want £1050 to keep the reference card.I offered £1000 so thats £100 over the price of a refrence card on AMD. But they wouldnt move from £1050

So im back on the hunt again.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Finally got through

Card going back as they want £1050 to keep the reference card.I offered £1000 so thats £100 over the price of a refrence card on AMD. But they wouldnt move from £1050

So im back on the hunt again.
The reference Asrock 6900 XT they were selling (when they had stock for 30mins+ back on the 22nd of Dec) was priced at £1070, so i think £1000 + delivery cost would have been fair for the mix up and lack of box.

The thing is, they know they can take it back and sell it for £1100 or more and it will fly off the shelves, even without a box.

Caporegime
I had a rethink due to the time trying to get another one. So I call them back accepted offer of £1050 for the card. As I don’t want to spend another 4 weeks searching.
Fair, if that was me as long as it worked fine and it was in perfect condition, i would have done the same. Not a good time to be trying to buy a GPU from either brand.

Back
Top Bottom