PowerStation: Next OcUK Rolling Road Event, when?

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Well I am off down PowerStation on Tuesday to get some DE-CATS put in, lightweight driveshaft and some niggles sorting, possibly 4:10 gears too. :)

Doubt I will be doing a power run but maybe as if they can probably tune her to 400BHP and close to 400Lb-Ft safely. :)

However what about the next official OcUK RR even, I remember people wanting to do it when it was cooler so is their gonna be another official event say around mid-end November this year?

Its great to meet all you people and your motors and I can't wait for the next one and I suspect a much larger crowd possibly. For me running is not required but I will still run anyway as its all fun plus there is maybe the slight chance I might get the car blown for the next even and aim for 500+ BHP, but will have to see how funds are. :D

Soldato
I'm up for another one but then I only come for the social aspect and don't run and I can see how it might be a bit soon for the runners to go again.

Man of Honour
Yea we need another soonish, I really want to run my car before the warranty expires so I can check it actually works. It certainly seems stupidly fast to me but then I thought my Mondeo was fast :p

Early November perhaps?

Soldato
I'll come along and show my face again for sure, and Huzeee will tag along with me no doubt too.

Would be nice to see Fox there in his bimmer...see what that's running :)

OcUK Staff
OP
[TW]Fox said:
Yea we need another soonish, I really want to run my car before the warranty expires so I can check it actually works. It certainly seems stupidly fast to me but then I thought my Mondeo was fast :p

Early November perhaps?

I am easy, but mid-end is better for me as I stand more chance of been 500+ BHP and then I can show you what the terms fast really is, even though it aint slow now. ;) However I like the idea of 0-100mph in 7-8s. :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Duke said:
I couldn't make it last time, but would really like to go this time. What was the address again please?

POWERSTATION
Northway Trading Est,
Northway Lane,
Tewkesbury,
Glos.
GL20 8JH

tel: 01684 296675
fax: 01684 296645

Soldato
erm gibbo... not stealing my job are we !! :p ;)

Im moving to London tomorrow, but when I get there i'll sort out doing a thread to organise the next RR meet... was aiming for the last weekend in november...

OcUK Staff
OP
Conanius said:
erm gibbo... not stealing my job are we !! :p ;)

Im moving to London tomorrow, but when I get there i'll sort out doing a thread to organise the next RR meet... was aiming for the last weekend in november...

Hi there

Not at all m8, I aint got time but knew you were busy doing things, consider this as a gentle reminder. ;)

End of November is fine and Saturday it has to be and all are welcome. :)

Back
Top Bottom