Predator: Badlands

Soldato
Loved Prey. So this is great news for me.

Elle Fanning is also a plus.

Thrachenberg is at the helm again. It’s two Predator films that’s been green light. Fantastic getting rewarded for Prey success and well deserved.

Badlands is coming first then Prey 2.

Hopefully we start to see more news soon.

Last edited:
Prey I really liked because the actors were not stereotypical Hollywood models.

One look at Elle Fanning and I can see they have gone back to casting models who act so im out unless it gets amazing reviews.

Hmm I am a big fan so I hope they keep it similar to Prey and don't stray into The Predator territory as that was absolutely awful.

Same here, I think Fanning would be a good addition depending on her role as she doesn't seem to be the sort who wants to be a 'wannabe action hero' so it'll be interesting to see how she's used.

Predators had lots of very cool idea's, but in execution it was pretty ropey, with some very poor casting for the leads and far too much "what did people like about the original, lets do exactly that again" style to it at the start and end.

It was still 1000000% better than "The Predator" though, I genuinely lost respect for Shane Black over that disaster despite loving his earlier stuff.

"Synopsis: A groundbreaking film in which one of the two main storylines delves into the intricate bond of two very different sisters, their familial ties are put to the ultimate test as they pursue divergent paths and missions."
that's not what i call a synopsis.

"This casting is for a dual character, and describes both characters. Character identifies as female or non-binary...Strong comedy chops required."

bye

Back
Top Bottom