Printer and Projector advice

Soldato
Spec me: Printer and Projector

I have been given 2 assignments recently, to look into purchasing a printer for my work, and a new projector for the meeting room.
I havent been given a budget, but the requirements are as follows:

Firstly
The printer must be a colour lazer printer, that would do the normal day-to-day grunt work economically, but also needs to be able to print out High-Quality PDF's, Presentations, Training Manuals etc. This wouldnt be a regular occurance, and it wont be doing it everyday, but we would like to be able to charge customers for printing out these docs, and have the printer "pay itself off".
I need to present a sort of business case for the purchase i.e: how much it would cost, how expensive is it to run (new ink cartrages etc).
Needless to say, the printer needs to be able to print on the work network.

Any ideas?

Secondly
A new projector for the meeting room. This does not have to be HD- ready, with ridicilous High-res. All it needs to be able to do, is show clearly on the white wall, so that word docs/powerpoints presentations etc is easily legible.
The Bulbs also need to be relatively cheapish to replace, and an added bonus would be if its small and portable (to take to customers for presentations).
It would only ever be connected to a laptop or mac.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom