Pro Cycling Discussion 2018

Soldato
When they started ******* around looking at each other after 1K I was yelling at the telly for them to get mashing on their pedals AT ONCE! Sagan was after them like a crazy man.
The Vuelta is just the best by far.

Soldato
When they started ******* around looking at each other after 1K I was yelling at the telly for them to get mashing on their pedals AT ONCE! Sagan was after them like a crazy man.
The Vuelta is just the best by far.

Same! Sometimes you think they're brain dead. Crazy how a second is nothing and worth losing everything if you don't win!

Great result today for Yates. Pinot looking fantastic this last week. Disappointed with mas thought he'd do more. Big day tomorrow for yates to get through though. Looks brutal but should be good with just 100k.

Soldato
Finally made it! Not as exciting a stage today with so many tired legs out there! Just a slow whittling down process. Mas a definite star of the future!

British clean sweep of the gt's this year.

Soldato
Good stage today, I think the only chance Movistar had was if they had drilled it early on, Edmo and Trentin were almost off the back of the group but made it over & then did work on the front.

If they had managed to lose those two and then play off Nairo/Valverde more then something could have worked.

Ultimately Yates strong measured ride throughout and deserved to win.

Soldato
Did anyone see Charlie Tanfield in the under 23 time trial missing his start?

Yes, it was rather funny. Then afterwards in the interview live on Eurosport he said the S word. I gather he is a bit of a liability haha.

Nailed it. Dennis up that climb was unbelievable.

He was/is untouchable on a TT machine right now. I made £30 out of his win and now wish I had put £200 on him....

Soldato
Yes, it was rather funny. Then afterwards in the interview live on Eurosport he said the S word. I gather he is a bit of a liability haha.

He was/is untouchable on a TT machine right now. I made £30 out of his win and now wish I had put £200 on him....

Yep, it was funny.

Yep, just looks in amazing form, taking that climb in the TT position with his torso barely moving was impressive. The Belgian lad who won the juniors was bloody impressive too.

Soldato
OP
World Champs. Discuss.

Fantastic race and I quite like the winner, the fact he's finally won it. But I dislike the fact a convicted doper is still competing when the country he's riding for is putting barriers in the way to get to the bottom of the whole blood bag scandal, along with finally naming riders of previously unknown bags. As until that's done we don't know for sure that they're not still riding and competing! Grr! Double-standards!

To me the UCI should've stopped Spain competing until they sorted the whole mess out.

Soldato
OP
Can I just lighten the mood - how many times did the Eurosport commentary get riders names wrong! Hilarious they only know the riders when in team kit, rather than country kit. :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom