Pro Cycling Discussion Thread 2015

Soldato
Timed that well, flicked onto Eurosport with 500m to go! Great sprint by Armistead, clearly much stronger than the others in that small group! Fantastic achievement and well deserved!

Soldato
I'm just home from 120km on the bike. Watched Scotland beat USA which was cool, now onto the BBC red button coverage of worlds and my ability to remain awake is being tested to extreme levels right now....

Dutchies bringing it on the front, dunno why. Let's report back in 100k's time :p

Soldato
Good win by Sagan.

Disappointed the Belgian riders didn't get it together, I think they lose one rider on the cobbles last time round looks to drop a chain maybe.

Australians didn't learn from last year, should have burns a few riders up to try and win rather than have two sprint at the end.

Soldato
Australians didn't learn from last year, should have burns a few riders up to try and win rather than have two sprint at the end.

Pretty impressive podium collection over the years - Goss 2nd to Cav, Gerrans third to Gilbert and 2nd last year(?), Matthews 2nd to Sagan this time

Loved the reaction from the peloton to his win - wonderful stuff

Back
Top Bottom