Pro Evo 4

JC

JC

Soldato
I havent played PES4 for a long time but I thought I would have another go and I am trying to get to grips with it. I know the best practise is probably matches but in the "free training" is it possible to add opposing team members? At the moment its only my team vs their keeper and I was hoping to be able to test out the skills and passing, (I've done the separate situation trainings).

Ive seen videos of people showing off fancy skills and all the opposition are wearing bibs so it looks like training mode..only I can never find the option to add members onto the other team

Permabanned
Yes you can.. although I am not quite sure how to do it off the top of my head... I THINK it's something like this..

You go in to formation menu and then go in to change player or whatever and press select.. that should take you over to the other team where you can press X on players to bring them in to the game.

Associate
Maybe the videos you were watching were created by people playing the Master League option of the game.

There is a 'Regulate Condition' button you can click which will put your 1st eleven up against eleven of the remaining picks in your squad. This button is normally used when your players are low on fitness and it's a way of boosting it before a big game.

JC

JC

Soldato
OP
Cheers :D, just found it thanks you do go through the formation settings, press start to swap teams, then you can change greyed out players to participate.

Back
Top Bottom