Probably a complete NOOB question about the "Titan Viper" 2.80GHz @ 4Ghz question!

Associate
Ok guys I've just recently purchased the fabulous system package: "Titan Viper" Intel Core i7 930 2.80GHz @ 4.00GHz DDR3 System from OC and it's working a treat - Thanks to OC!!!!

But the question I have is that when I boot up the machine at the DOS system check it's reporting that it is at 2.00Ghz (133x15) and when I'm in windows 'My Computer - Properties' I get the machine speed report at 2.80Ghz - 2.00Ghz as shown in the picture below:

mymachine.jpg

Now coming from a slow machine upgrade, everything is Ninja quick so not noticing whether I am at 2.80Ghz/2Ghz or actually at 4Ghz...so cannot tell whether the guys at OC have forgot to crank my machine upto 4Ghz or not....is there anyway of telling it's at 4Ghz...cos i've looked at CPUZ (CPUID) and none the wiser!!!

I know this is probably a typical NOOB question and apols for asking, but any help would be appreciated!

Cheers
ChrisC

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks to RJC - F12 and selected 'ocuk Viper' now at 4Ghz on Bios bootup....hell yeah!!!

Cooking this babies gas now....thanks guys appreciate the quick assistances!

Back
Top Bottom