Problem... again!?

Soldato
Error type Windows stop error (A message appears on a blue screen with error code information)
Solution available? Yes
What does this error mean? You received this message because a device driver installed on your computer caused the Windows operating system to stop unexpectedly. This type of error is referred to as a "stop error." A stop error requires you to restart your computer.
Cause A video adapter device driver
Computer symptoms A message appears on a blue screen with error code information:

STOP 0x000000EA THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER
- or -
STOP: 0x100000EA THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER_M

thats what windows error message is telling me.
occasionally this morning the computer has been loading into windows then just restarting. but sometimes it doesnt... and when it hasnt ive had error reports.

any idea what i can do? ive got the latest catalyst drivers 6.3

Soldato
OP
It was an unkown device in device manager....

all i done was disable it.. and now the computer is fine again. bog knows what the unknown device was.. i have nothing added to the computer and nothing taken away.... another weird pc issue. i seem to have a lot

Soldato
lemonkettaz said:
It was an unkown device in device manager....

all i done was disable it.. and now the computer is fine again. bog knows what the unknown device was.. i have nothing added to the computer and nothing taken away.... another weird pc issue. i seem to have a lot

Try pointing the unkown device at your asus CD to find a driver I had a similar issue with an asus Nforce 4 board a while ago and that fixed it

Back
Top Bottom