Problem connecting my new ID Cooling Auraflow pump

Associate
I am in the process of changing cases and have forgotten how to connect my ID Cooling Auraflow pump. There is a 3 pin connector coming from the pump which I believe powers it but I have no 3 pin socket in the motherboard. Am I missing an adaptor? Please see photos attached for more info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0UM05oSZ0KoifFAntcDd3Pupg

0xB6ITWjCngWlNgxcuSB0yO9g

Associate
I am in the process of changing cases and have forgotten how to connect my ID Cooling Auraflow pump. There is a 3 pin connector coming from the pump which I believe powers it but I have no 3 pin socket in the motherboard. Am I missing an adaptor? Please see photos attached for more info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looks like your pictures haven't worked there buddy.

Soldato

On the top right of your board you have a fan header called Pump_Fan1. Plug it in there and when you get to BIOS make sure that header is running at full speed.

It's a 4 pin header but all 4 pin headers can take 3 pin connectors, they normally just run at full speed

Back
Top Bottom