• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

probs with steam games

Associate
i have a 7970 and am using the 12.4 beta drivers,bf3 ,skyrim work perfect but when i try and run a steam game most stop responding,ive reinstalled steam and verified game files etc but still cant get the majority of my games to work,anyone else having these problems

Soldato
Oh... When were the last fully stable set of drivers for all situations, then? If you're okay just playing BF3 and Skyrim then I'm sure it'll be okay in the short term!

Soldato
Skyrim is a Steam game. It's probably AMD driver related. List the problem games and describe the issue instead of just just waffling.

Associate
OP
got it sorted it was afterburner,skyrim was one of the few steam games to work along with shogun total war though napoleon total war wouldnt work,all sorted now though

HeX

HeX

Soldato
I've got a problem with Portal 2, just won't start at all. Seems to be a common thing looking at the steam forums.

I've verified it, reinstalled it, tried at stock, it just won't load. You click to play, the 'loading game' steam window pops up for a second, and then nothing.

Really rather annoying.

Associate
I've got a problem with Portal 2, just won't start at all. Seems to be a common thing looking at the steam forums.

I've verified it, reinstalled it, tried at stock, it just won't load. You click to play, the 'loading game' steam window pops up for a second, and then nothing.

Really rather annoying.

+1

Any ideas what the afterburner fix was? :confused:

Cheers
Steevo

Back
Top Bottom