Project Cars 2 Announced

Soldato
Similar to the first. When it nails it it's great, when it doesn't...

Think I'll agree, game looks to have moments of sheer brilliance - let down by same old faults as before. I'll hold out for Forza 7 reviews , both are available for PC. Will not even touch Pcars 2 on Console, not putting up with torn frames.

Soldato
My Xbox version has been shipped from Gameseek. Will be interesting to see how much of a boost this gets on X. I'm sure one of the devs stated it looks significantly better than the Pro version.

Soldato
My Xbox version has been shipped from Gameseek. Will be interesting to see how much of a boost this gets on X. I'm sure one of the devs stated it looks significantly better than the Pro version.

The Pro can't seem to hold 60fps once raining or lots going on, looking at performance footage. The One x and the extra power can only help this title, and it needs it from the looks. I have the game coming from CD Keys for PC, as even though I have a PS4 Pro, not putting up with the up and down performance.

Still, if you are getting a One x shortly, the game can only be better with the extra power.

Soldato
I must say I'm loving PC2, so much so I've cancelled my Forza 7 pre-order (this be the first time I've not had the latest forza title on launch day).

Well I would normally get the Ultimate Edition on Forza but not going to this year and just get the standard version. I was a little disappointed with the last one, if it had released with the Xbox One X then it may have been different but I'm hardly going to play it much before then.

As for Project Cars, it's good but the snow tyres seem to be broken, pretty much impossible to control in some cars starting career.

Back
Top Bottom