PS(PC)VR 2, anyone interested?

It's the excuses on Walkabout with those controllers that put me off the Pro. Otherwise I'd sell up and buy one instantly!

Not seen that tracking glitch since!

Trouble is all of a sudden there's a bunch of new headsets coming out and they're all over £1000 if you're starting from scratch, and none of them is the 'perfect' headset.

Personally I'd love to get a PSVR2, and I'd also like to get a Bigscreen Beyond, if only I had the money.

Trouble is all of a sudden there's a bunch of new headsets coming out and they're all over £1000 if you're starting from scratch, and none of them is the 'perfect' headset.
I’m starting to feel the same way. Could be an expensive year as I’ve just bought PSVR 2 and plan to buy the Quest 3 which seems likely to be out before year end as well!

Theres also rumours of an apple headset potentially releasing later this year!

That direct site is ****.

Tried to cancel my order a couple of days ago before any payment was taken and still processing but the cancel button has gone. The 'help' is one of those chatbot things so looks like I'll have to wait until it arrives then return it :mad:

That direct site is ****.

Tried to cancel my order a couple of days ago before any payment was taken and still processing but the cancel button has gone. The 'help' is one of those chatbot things so looks like I'll have to wait until it arrives then return it :mad:

Just wondering why are cancelling your order? What was said in the reviews that made you change your mind?

Just wondering why are cancelling your order? What was said in the reviews that made you change your mind?

There is only one game I want to try, GT7. I kept holding out for surprise announcements the internet told me was going to happen but didn't.

Can't see these being hard to get hold of when they hit normal retail outlets.

There is only one game I want to try, GT7. I kept holding out for surprise announcements the internet told me was going to happen but didn't.

Can't see these being hard to get hold of when they hit normal retail outlets.

Yeah, the games lineup at launch wouldn't give you any confidence in Sony's interest in VR. But maybe they have some games coming along pretty quickly. It's a wait and see situation.

Really for me the only game that is interesting so far is Horizon Call Of Mountain, and the £60 price is eyewatering. Though RE Village looks cool too, but I have a PC mod for that (probably not as good as on the PSVR2 though).

It'll be interesting to see how expensive the PSVR2 games are compared to the Quest or PC equivalents.

Really for me the only game that is interesting so far is Horizon Call Of Mountain, and the £60 price is eyewatering. Though RE Village looks cool too, but I have a PC mod for that (probably not as good as on the PSVR2 though).

It'll be interesting to see how expensive the PSVR2 games are compared to the Quest or PC equivalents.
If you use the ps turkey store you can get them half price, horizon £30, star wars £20, I got RE Village for £7. No vpn required but need to use cryptopay.

Last edited:
If you use the ps turkey store you can get them half price, horizon £30, star wars £20, I got RE Village for £7. No vpn required but need to use cryptopay.

Still the standard prices are eyewatering. Not everyone will be comfortable using cryptopay. I wouldn't.

Really for me the only game that is interesting so far is Horizon Call Of Mountain, and the £60 price is eyewatering.

110 million budget, developed over 4 years. That makes it the most expensive dedicated VR product i believe, more than HLA which was around 60-70 million?. With that budget and development cycle of 4 years, that price seems to fit with what's being charged as an industry standard these days, regardless of the format. You could have course say that like Valve, Sony will be taking a hit on that because there's very little chance they'll recoup that budget with a limited user base on release. As it's a launch title and the hype train will undoubtedly move on to the latest and greatest, id be surprised if it recovers the budget in the longer term, and certainly won't turn the profit margin that games with a 100 million budget are expected to return these days.
Yeah, the games lineup at launch wouldn't give you any confidence in Sony's interest in VR.

larger line up than the original PSVR release, 100+ games in development, read above. I'm baffled as to why you believe, or are attempted to convince people that Sony have little interest in VR?

They've brought hardware to the table that has busted the industry standards for a reasonable price, received rave reviews across the established VR commentary circuit and wider mainstream tech hardware outlets, and brought 2 of their best selling franchises to VR (one detailed above)

Personally i have every confidence that one of the biggest gaming conglomerates in the world delivers on the promise given the effort they put in to the hardware and initial release, and the previous record they have with supporting the original PSVR.

Last edited:
Has anyone had email updates regarding their order. Noticed a few of you have said it's changed to preparing to ship. I'm still on order processing with no email updates.

Has anyone had email updates regarding their order. Noticed a few of you have said it's changed to preparing to ship. I'm still on order processing with no email updates.
No email update but says preparing to ship.

They say they only ship Mon- Fri, so expecting it to ship tomorrow or Tuesday for delivery on Weds.

Back
Top Bottom