PS(PC)VR 2, anyone interested?

Opted for replacement. If the replacement is bad, I'll send back for a refund.

I had a stuck green pixel. Became really noticable when playing RE Village. Gutted because I was enjoying it.

Ah, good luck with the replacement. Hope there isn't a month long turn around!!

I'm slightly worried.

Mine was out for delivery today to Sony at 10am. It then said running late and has not updated since. I assume your delivery tracking showed as delivered in the end?

yep full tracking by DPD and end destination was 'ION'. Did you not get updates via txt and a website link?

Last edited:
Have your lenses arrived yet? Mine are staying that the order has been delayed due to a defect with the lenses found during quality assurance?
Yeah mine arrived about 10 days ago.
Highly recommended.. could never go back to using glasses or contact lenses with VR. I had some lenses from VRoptician for my Index and they were just as good.

Yeah mine arrived about 10 days ago.
Highly recommended.. could never go back to using glasses or contact lenses with VR. I had some lenses from VRoptician for my Index and they were just as good.
Good to know there’s not a general issue and they work great with the psvr2 headset! Must just be an issue with my order like they say.

Yeah, I have Vroptician lenses for my quest and it’s so much better than wearing glasses in a headset. More comfortable and a much clearer image with less glare.

Agreed, I wouldn’t use another VR headset without buying prescription lenses for it now!

Last edited:
Agreed, I wouldn’t use another VR headset without buying prescription lenses for it now!

I've got prescription lenses for all my headsets. There's only one I've got that actually works very well with glasses and that's the Quest Pro, where you really can use it comfortably with glasses especially if you don't use its optional blinders.

I still use prescription lenses with it partly because they protect the actual headset lenses from getting dirty, and from getting scratches.

Last edited:
Price reduction soon?

That would suggest that it's not selling as well as the original psvr, which is really not going to encourage many games developers. Whilst I wouldn't be excited about exclusive titles for psvr2, I'm definitely disappointed that this isn't help opening up the general market.

Have your lenses arrived yet? Mine are staying that the order has been delayed due to a defect with the lenses found during quality assurance?

I had that on my order and received the lenses yesterday. Took 3 days from shipping to delivery via UPS standard.

I had that on my order and received the lenses yesterday. Took 3 days from shipping to delivery via UPS standard.
Good stuff, mine are in transit so should be here next week sometime!

Are you happy with the lenses now they’ve arrived? Any issues?

Good stuff, mine are in transit so should be here next week sometime!

Are you happy with the lenses now they’ve arrived? Any issues?

I haven't had a huge amount of time with them yet, but so far pleased. Eye tracking still works fine after a re-calibration and it's a lot more comfortable than wearing your glasses.

Only annoying thing is they aren't as easy to fit as on the Quest 2. So if you have other people using the headset it's not quite as convenient to keep swapping them out.

I haven't had a huge amount of time with them yet, but so far pleased. Eye tracking still works fine after a re-calibration and it's a lot more comfortable than wearing your glasses.

Only annoying thing is they aren't as easy to fit as on the Quest 2. So if you have other people using the headset it's not quite as convenient to keep swapping them out.

Mine arrived today so they seem to work really well. Definitely an improvement in terms of comfort and optics over wearing glasses in the headset.

Back
Top Bottom