PS3 Impressions and Opinions Thread **Now includes pricing information**

Soldato
Now you can all bitch about it in here :D .
Im too tired, so all im gonna say about is the price. £425 sounds expensive, but think about what you getting! A 60GB HDD, a Blu-Ray player, a next-gen console, and with (possibly) free online gaming! Well thats how im looking at it anyway.
I think they could have done more with the design of the console though, it looks much like the PS2, especially in black.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
IceBus said:
You're also getting a console that won't be able to match the 360 for AAA titles for 6-9 months minimum.

True, which is why i was going to buy both consoles. But considering the price announcement, i think its either one or the other for most people. I guess it depends on what games you like and what games are exclusive to each console. I also think the PS3 might be a better investment in the long run (that is, as long as it doesnt break :rolleyes: )

Soldato
OP
*bump*

Here's a video from GC showing a guy holding the final PS3 console explaining about all the functionality, as well as the controller. Much like the Xbox 360 controller, you will be able to turn the console on and off with the Playstation button as well as have access to the main menu at any time, like you can with the button on the PSP.

Back
Top Bottom