ps3 on watchdog next week!

Soldato
OP
Could be excellent if that's the case, will hopefully lead to Sony extending their warranty period for certain faults, as Microsoft did with the RROD...although by all accounts Sony's customer services is very good anyway, for the most part.

well before peaheads thread got closed i posted a link to a thread on the playstation forums bout the bbc wanting to x ray the guys machine. and it said that the presenter solves the problem on watchdogs news page. Whatever he means by that.

Soldato
OP
If i buy a £400 TV do i always get a 2 or 3yr warranty with it where ever i purchase it?

You can get an extra 2 yrs for about £25 in several shops for consoles when you buy a new one, its a shame that so many people abused the continous play for Sony consoles so if you dont have a new console you cant purchase extra warranty.

and what if there is a inherrent fault which doesnt manifest itself until after the warranty expires? why should u have to pay for a problem that u did not cause? i believe this is what watchdog is hoping to prove/disprove.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I think the bbc are in trouble here. but remember guys if sony do sue the bbc, its the licence fee payers who will foot the bill,

what a load of tripe, it didnt prove anything other than u can sometimes fix them by cooking it,

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
remember if the product is inherrently faulty its the retailer you should be speaking, to not sony.

might have more luck that way, especially now its been on watchdog even the tripe it was. and if enough stores end up having to replace too many consoles then that will directly put pressure on sony.

Back
Top Bottom