PS3 release in NOVEMBER, OFFICAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Ok so im a 360 fan boy but, wahey, ps3 in november world wide release? can i see another messed up launch?

from (Ign)

PS Biz Brief 06: PS3 Worldwide Release in November
It's official. Details and more inside. Now updated with more info!
by Jeremy Dunham

March 14, 2006 - Ken Kutaragi, PlayStation Master and keeper of big news has announced at the PS meeting today that the PlayStation 3 will be launching in early November worldwide for the North American, Asian, and European territories.

"A completely simultaneous launch is physically impossible," Kutaragi said, "but we believe we'll be able ship to users throughout the world around this time."

Sony's production line is set to pump out one million units per month to meet demand, with a total of six million units to be produced in Fiscal Year 2006 (through March 2007) alone. Production numbers are higher for PS1 and PS2 in their initial years.

Check soon for more.

Soldato
Good news, but i have yet to see ANYTHING about the PS3 that impresses me; controller is dodgy, console looks a bit skank, 'games' have been pre-rendered.

What am i missing?

Of course, Sony will make this amazing and i hate to think that i'll want to have this as well as the x360.

rug

rug

Associate
wonder what the position will be from launch with the Sony equivalent of LIVE? imo the online side is more critical now and a big draw for many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom