(PS4:2017) Everybody's Golf

Soldato
I pre ordered on PSN last night.

Just finished the Witcher 3 and have Destiny 2 coming as well so that should be me sorted until the end of the year.

Soldato
OP
Seems odd that it wouldn't be 60fps on both. It's only a golf game.

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed but so long as the game plays and feels fine, it shouldn't make a difference.

Due to the game being released not long after a bank holiday, I hope orders manage to get out in time! They'd have to send orders out today to make sure delivery is on time?

Soldato
OP
Post Tuesday, arrive Wednesday surely?

Royal Mail First Class can take 1-3 business days for delivery, so for people to receive them on time, surely everywhere needs to be sending them on Friday?

I did get a email last night stating order had been dispatched. Due to the time receiving though (midnight), I hope that doesn't mean it's just sat waiting for the next collection on Tuesday.

Soldato
Royal Mail First Class can take 1-3 business days for delivery, so for people to receive them on time, surely everywhere needs to be sending them on Friday?

I did get a email last night stating order had been dispatched. Due to the time receiving though (midnight), I hope that doesn't mean it's just sat waiting for the next collection on Tuesday.

Good try, I can't ever remember a time when a first class letter never came the next day, if you are that concerned that it arrives on release day buy it digitally, thats what I have done for Fifa 18.

Soldato
OP
@Jimbeam3678 Not concerned at all, wouldn't actually concern me if it didn't arrive until the day. Even though you may get letters next day, not everyone will, so I was just pointing out why they probably wouldn't send them the day before as it would seem strange to me if they did that.

On the contrary, it did arrive this morning to my surprise but due to a young daughter and house work, it might be an hour or so before I get chance to try it.

Soldato
OP
Must say I really like this game! The customization in this game is pretty good, something to help make your unique characters. Plays perfectly fine on the normal PS4 also. This screenshot was just a little something I grabbed from the online course as it was panning around.

ai7oOK0.jpg

I'll stick these in spoilers incase you don't want to know how the game progresses
*From what I can see, you level up each individual club and with each level they become better
*To ride the go-kart you have to defeat the guy who will teach you, beating him will also advance you to rank 3
*In this game you have to play tournaments to win points and when you obtain enough points, you will unlock the next VS challenge.
*You have to defeat 3 VS challenges for each rank.
*Can't say anything regarding the PS store purchases as they aren't live and it shows up empty
*Online is working but nobody around playing, my game shows 110 players online currently.
*The game has a normal mode and a serious mode that you can switch between for any round. Using the serious mode makes the game a little harder and you receive more points / coins for the round (I'm using this exclusively but so far it hasn't been much of a challenge, so I hope as you rank it it gets much harder)

Back
Top Bottom