PS4 co op recommendations - not lego

Soldato
Hi

I'm looking for a 2 player adventure type game if it exists. We really enjoyed Knack I & II, Rayman Legends, Big Little Planet but my daughter wants something more real world which isn't mainly shooting (COD).

Not sure if there are many games like that but i'm sure you'll know better than most!

Soldato
How old is your daughter? Divinity Original Sin is incredible in coop but may be a bit mature for her

Alternatively, Brothers is good, and there's a storyline driven game about escaping prison whose name I forget but is meant to be very good in coop

Edit: A Way Out

Soldato
Pode maybe, I watched a PS Access video of it a while back and it looked quite nice. Although it's probably more akin to Rayman and LBP than what she's asking for.

Associate
Not sure what you mean by a more real world game.

My niece (also aged 14) loves playing Ark in co-op on the PS4, we also enjoyed playing the Trine series together and have a blast playing Don't Starve Together.
Although you said not shooty, me and my niece found Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris a really good co-op game for us.

Associate
Trine 1,2,3 and 4 is just out - fun coop games with a bit of a challenge
maybe adult but me and my partner always have a blast on dynasty warriors / samurai warriors
unravel 2 is fun

Soldato
OP
I have Trine 1 & 2 on steam (unplayed) I also have a steam link (unused...) so that's a good call!

Thanks for the other suggestions! I've bought Borderlands handsome collection because I want to play it, even though it's the exact opposite of what she wanted :)

She doesn't really know what she wants tbh, she said something like minecraft but real world... so whatever, I'll get a few of the above suggestions either on PC & steamlink or PS4. I fancy an RPG too so I'll go for Dragon Crown or Divinity.

Back
Top Bottom