PSone LCD Screen

Associate
Has any one here modded a PSone LCD to work from there video card? either via AGP or s-video?

If so can you tell me if the screen powers up when power is applyed if it is not connected to a video card?

i am going around in circles with this and now i am not sure if it is my work that is causing problems or if i have stuffed the screen up.

Im sure if i get replys to this i will be back with more questions.

Thanks
Keith

Thanks i will check the guide in case central.
[edit]
Just had a look at this, it is the same guide on bit-tech that i have read a million times, thanks anyway
[edit]

as for google i have done and redone that, what i am after is someone that has done it and i can talk to on some were rather than just read more info.

Last edited:
Thanks i have that article it is very usefull and i used it to do the main wireing after failed attempts in the past,

what i really need is some one who has done it and made it work.
Thanks

I'm attempting to do the same, but with a Joytech Gamecube LCD screen. Let's hope the pin outs are the same or I get lucky.
hsugh.gif

If you look around the net there are guides for doing it with a joytech, i think you should check them as if i remember correctly there are differances with some of the non sony screens.
I have tested my power plug today and it is only supplying 6.5v i think this may be my problem so i am going to find another 7.5v supply and try that.

Back
Top Bottom