PSU Differences and Recommendations.

Associate
Ive been looking in that custom pc issue where it compares all the PSUs on the planet almost (well a very detailed comparison of a lot).

Anyway, i see that becuase of this review the seasonic 600W has shot up to over £100 becuase i think everyone might be buying them. This is the one i wanted until i saw it at that price.

Anyway, the one they reviewed next to the seasonic was the FSP 600W, which i quite like the sound of, however the 12v rails werent supposed to be to good.

I have a 485 enermax noisetaker, and im thinking about something quiet and very reliable to power the below setup but with an Overclocked Athlon X2 4400+ soon.

Any recommendations from anyone on a suitable PSU would be brilliant.

Associate
OP
Yeah all i need is an ATX one, but the seasonic is so damn expensive now, wish it was still £80, OCUK this week only maybe?? :)

That tagan one, is that the modular PSU?

Associate
OP
You sure?

I want to be able to overclockthe new 4400 x2 when i get it, and my gfx cards ocd too ah the moment.

You sure that it will be ok?

Associate
OP
I might just stick with my PSU for now then, and wait till i have some more funds for a new one.

So what your saying is, on my setup, my Psu is on full load almost?

Associate
OP
Yeah that looks like a great PSU, ill have to check out some reviews on it.

Will that be dangerous? I have a multimeter with a toolkit that i have but never used it, which colour cable will i have to test?

Back
Top Bottom