psu

Permabanned
OP
ok just bought a hiper 580w psu in black fitted it and in bios screen my voltages are:

v core voltage: 1.50v
3.3v voltage: 3.34v
5v voltage: 5.05v-5.08v
12v voltage: 11.96v

are these voltages ok with psu as my previous tagan 12 v rail was like 11.08v.

Permabanned
OP
so far pretty quiet and just been playing a few games and oh my god my games seem to being running a little better! although it could have been my previous tagan that wasnt supplying power to my graphics card properly! so far v pleased.

Permabanned
OP
the_box said:
ok just bought a hiper 580w psu in black fitted it and in bios screen my voltages are:

v core voltage: 1.50v
3.3v voltage: 3.34v
5v voltage: 5.05v-5.08v
12v voltage: 11.96v

are these voltages ok with psu as my previous tagan 12 v rail was like 11.08v.

anyone! :confused:

Soldato
Otaku Punk said:
How quiet is it? I'm looking to buy one of those myself and noise is a factor, so i'd appreciate your experiences!

Just bought one today and my god is it loud compared to my Cheaper Jeantech 500w. Bit miffed really as it states Inaudible on the front! :confused:

Last edited:
Associate
5bjoshua said:
Just bought one today and my god is it loud compared to my Cheaper Jeantech 500w. Bit miffed really as it states Inaudible on the front! :confused:

I currently have a Jeantech JNP-500AP 500w model that makes a fair racket, is this the same model as your old one?

Soldato
Otaku Punk said:
I currently have a Jeantech JNP-500AP 500w model that makes a fair racket, is this the same model as your old one?

Yeh thats the one, i found it very quite in fact, must have been lucky. Did get a tad hot though!

Guys who have the Hiper 580, do you have a 3 pin fan connector on your PSU, Toms Hardware said theres one on it but i cant find it. :( , its so loud, i must be unlucky in getting a loud one.

I also had a right mission lugging it around a backpack while on my motorbike, i got it home opened it up and then realised that theres a connector missing on one of the 20 pin plug, so i rushed back to the store, they seemed a bit confused also so they opened another one and it was the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom