• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Q9450 v i5 750 v i7 860

Associate
I currently have a Q9450 I'm wondering wether I would get noticable gains from an i5 750 or i7 860. I work with 3ds Max, zbrush and photoshop frequently, however it's usually for game asset type models so not talking about huge render time scenes. I also occasioanly use premier for video composition. Plus I game a lot :D

I know I wont be seeing huge gains, espiecally with the i5. Really the main reason is I want to do a down size and would love to use this board. Also I've totally got the system building bug :D

What are your thoughts?

Associate
OP
If I could find a high spec micro atx lga775 DDR3 then I would happily stick to my Q9450. But I can't :(

I guess I could sell my ddr3 and get some ddr2 and an Asus Maximus II. Perhaps that would make more sense.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Could you send me an e-mail in trust? :)

Edit: I just changed the e-mail address, as I don't have access to the one I had up before. Just incase you've already sent me a message.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom