QPR avoid points deduction

Soldato
Agent isnt registered with UEFA or the FA, but is registered with FIFA..
They need to be registered with both UEFA and the FA to negotiate with transfers in the PL... or they should be at least. Seems thats gone out the window now.

What you've got to remember is the transfer went through in 2009. It is ridiculous that this came up IMO. It should have been brought up a long time ago, not now. Once again the governing bodies of football show their ineptitude.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

They've joined the English FA (or at least plan to), and will have gotten there by the right means. i.e. promotion from the lower leagues.

Not like a Scottish team going up to the premiership, is it?

It boils down to English league, english teams? :confused:

Associate
I don't really hate them, but there's no place for them in English football, and it would be a travesty if one of them took the place of an English team in the prem.

I agree with this, and as much as I'd like to see the Old Firm move down to england to benefit them more financially, it just wouldnt be fair. After all it is the English Premiership and if they wanted to start going down that route, then surely a British League would be the way forward, involving all teams from the different nations.

Soldato
They've joined the English FA (or at least plan to), and will have gotten there by the right means. i.e. promotion from the lower leagues.

Not like a Scottish team going up to the premiership, is it?

It boils down to English league, english teams? :confused:

It annoys a lot of people that Cardiff seem to get away with stuff because the Welsh FA just seem to ignore any wrong doing (like Bellamy @ Reading). That's the impression I get.

I personally don't mind the Welsh teams in this league, but I don't like Cardiff (well, Dave Jones really) very much. Swansea I actually have a bit of a soft spot for - at least until they knock us out the play-offs! :p

In relation to the thread, I didn't want another side up at the expense of QPR who have easily been the division's best side (and as I said earlier, especially not Cardiff!)

Soldato
I don't really hate them, but there's no place for them in English football, and it would be a travesty if one of them took the place of an English team in the prem.

I've never really seen the issue with this. They play in our league, and our league only. What's the big deal if they're from a country that's right next to us?

Soldato
I've never really seen the issue with this. They play in our league, and our league only. What's the big deal if they're from a country that's right next to us?

That's pretty much how I feel, though I think the Welsh FA should have no say in anything either of the sides do.

Soldato
OP

Couldnt of said it better myself, its also the same reason I dont want Rangers or Celtic, because they are not Eenglish teams. What right do they have to compete against us :confused:

Kind of like Andy Murray, who I think is **** by the way, everyone says he is British when he is doing good, as soon he does crap (doesnt take long) he becomes Scottish again (not sure why I added this in, doesnt seem relevant) :D

So, I will be rooting for Reading or Forest to win in the playoffs. :cool:

Permabanned
How can they possibly get away scot free? :confused:

Because nothing was really done wrong? In fact the £875,000 fine is hugely inflated for the charges found guilty of (agent registered with FIFA but not FA).

Ahh but, a Leeds fan thinking their team deserve to be in the Premiership, my bad.

Last edited:
Permabanned
nice to see he's not mentioned a thing about it now.

Err completely different? QPR have been cleared on all charges relating to 3rd party ownership. And Warnock DID mention a lot about it and said he was satisfied there was no problem with 3rd party ownership, which there wasn't. He was being interviewed left, right and centre if you actually bother to look before spouting rubbish.

Here he is after a quick Google, 'not mentioning a thing' about the Tevez case:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11711_6806710,00.html
http://www.sportinglife.com/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/11/03/11/manual_085216.html
http://www.football.co.uk/west_ham_...ii__says_qpr_manager_warnock_rss1614586.shtml

There are plenty of other interviews, including audio and video ones on Talksport and the BBC of him 'not mentioning a thing' about the Tevez case too.

Last edited:
Permabanned

There are rumours they were forced to join the English FA due to Cardiff, ironically, having players with a 3rd party interest involved. Because there are no FAW laws relating to this apparently it might have ended up very embrassing for the FA had QPR been found guilty and this little skeleton was pulled out of the cupboard (especially if Cardiff had gone up instead!).

But anyway, even though they are joining the FA all of their appeals etc. will still be overseen by someone from the FAW, a bloody joke if you ask me. Play in England, play under the English FA lock stock and barrell.

Back
Top Bottom