Quest 3 owners etc

i do like the updated multi window mode. just wish you could have a video / audio in a diferant window. havent worked out that part yet.

@Ravenger Globular Cluster F3 still ok after 4months for excersies and the like?

Last edited:
Top tippage for taking the headset on a flight. Select aircraft mode from the quick settings bar before you fly, as trying to do it in flight is one of the hardest shooters I've come across. And you're not going to beat your First Encounters high score while flying as the puffians can hide everywhere.

54005022593_42cef1871f_b.jpg
Use a VR headset on a flight, the passenger sitting next to you (Unless family) mightn't be too appreciative.

I had a load of youtube videos and music that I downloaded to the headset and then watched them on the big TV in the Virtual Desktop apartment environment.
Forgot that I was in a plane at times.

I always keep pass through on, don't want to miss out on drinks etc!

Though virtual background probably helps with avoiding disconcerting depth differences when watching a film etc.

Has anyone tried any rifle stocks? Seen some on Amazon with pretty bad reviews..

Been playing into the radius with a view to play ghost of tabor after. Maybe pavlov. And noticed that it's really hard to aim easily and without my arms getting achy lol.. I imagine if you have some sort of stock to rest your arms against your body with it might be nice..

there was some talk of guns tocks here ;
but not much mentioned sinse

Don't suppose anyone has a Demeo referral code going? I can see there is a bundle sale on at the moment for £25 for the 2 games, but not sure I would ever use both?

Don't suppose anyone has a Demeo referral code going? I can see there is a bundle sale on at the moment for £25 for the 2 games, but not sure I would ever use both?

So I can't see my referrals for apps anymore... I do think you need to follow me, so maybe if you try following me ( RugbyRaggs ) it may show up?

Does anyone know how to remove my old Rift S from my Meta (mobile) app?
Doesn't really matter I guess, just annoying that it's still sitting there.

Does anyone know how to remove my old Rift S from my Meta (mobile) app?
Doesn't really matter I guess, just annoying that it's still sitting there.

Yeah its anoying, my mates Q2 is still on mine which is why I couldn't use anyone referral code when I registered my Q3 apparently, still they eventually gave me £30 store credit so cant complain too much...

Back
Top Bottom