Quest 3 owners etc

Since a few of your guys have experience of both the Quest 3 and Quest pro, if you were offered your choice of one of these headsets coming from a Quest 2, at same price as the Quest 3 £479, which one would you pick?

Maybe a silly question but I'm curious.
:)
Standalone or pcvr?

If I was mostly a pcvr player, then I'd be tempted by the eye tracking if the pro. As it is, I play 95% standalone, which makes the Q3 the easy option

Where is the setting to turn off 'people you've met'? I'm sure I found and turned it off on my Quest 2 but I'm buggered if I can find it now on my Q3 and, having tried Population: One a couple of weeks ago (before swiftly uninstalling it), all I keep seeing is 'You met recently xxxx, follow them?' or something. Firstly, I didn't meet them; they were in the general vicinity and were whiny American kids who I have no intention of ever meeting! Secondly, I don't want to be constantly spammed to connect with people in VR. If I want to 'follow' someone I'm sure I'm quite capable of doing that without it being splattered all over my home screen.

/rant ;)

Thinking about dropping some spudloons on one for Christmas, looks like the 20% off at Very might be the best bet?

Hard to do much better, especially if you don't have plans to use that 20% off anywhere else. Make sure you get a referral from a friend (or someone here), to get some free store credit for games. You can also request referrals for games that tend to give 25% off. Though Meta savings when something is on sale, tend to be larger than 25%.

Back
Top Bottom