Question about a case....

Associate
Hi dudes, man do i love asking question :D

anyway, I'm thinking of getting the Enermax CS-527 Case Black because i think it looks mint, and also because its nice and cheap, anyway.

My question is how do people ventilate their cases so well, as i know there is space for 3 fans in this case (correct me if im wrong), so i would buy 3 case fans. But im not the best at keeping a case ventilated as my current setup keeps dying :(
would you just simply have one blowing air in and 2 blowing air out? if so do you then need extractor fans, or do you just turn the case fan around the other way (how dense i know)

thanks in advance

as opposed to getting a proper exhaust fan ? I ask this because i was going to get the Akasa amber fans, and just turn them around, is this the easiest method ? or am I just being dense?

thank you very much and thanks for the picture, i do intend to be using a freezer 64 with my athlon, purely to keep the thing cool! i will be taking all of this into account, sorry for this being in the wrong forum, any ideas on a good case with good ventilation?

Back
Top Bottom