Question about mice

Associate
Hey people, just got a little question about wireless mice and keyboards.
At the moment ive got the basic logitech EX100 combo and its great but im continuosuly having to change the batteries in the mouse. Thats why i want to get a reasonable rechargable mouse.
Im looking at this mouse cos i can get it for less than a tenner: Trust AMI 250SP Wireless Optical Mouse. The question ive got is will the 2 different setups cause problems with each other or interfere in the informatin sending. If so, would i have to go and buy a new combo set?
Thanks
Jay

At the end of the day you get what you pay for, I gave up on cordless keyboard and mouse for the same reason (batteries) the amount you spend over the years you might as well buy a decent keyboard and mouse. Logitech offer decent office (cord or cordless keyboards and mice some are also rechargable (mice)

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Cordless_Mice_348.html

1) As manufactures e.g. Logitech, Microsoft make new keyboard and mouse I think they use less battery power and are generally better all round.

2) Go for something branded it will last ages and probably wont die on you within a month or 2

3) Branded mice will have better DPI (dots per inch) so the quality output is smoother.

As for compatibility and using a new mouse I would just go for a new setup buying a mouse under a tenner is something I would do if I had to use a laptop on a train etc.

Back
Top Bottom