Question about order cancelling (in no way a complaint!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi there,

I know we're not supposed to post about specific orders but this is in no way a complaint or slagging off of any sort!

Basically I just placed an order for a TV card, but then decided I wanted a different one after seeing a review. I've emailed OCuK to cancel the first order using the "Order Enquiry" form, but I was wondering if I should have used the "Order Querie" form with the credit card number box, as it says "If the amendment will require money to be charged or refunded from your order please provide the card details for this transaction here".

I wasn't sure if cancelling the order will mean that money has to be changed, since it won't go through until tomorrow and I've already emailed...

Thanks for any help,

Associate
It's likely they will tell you to refuse the delivery of the item when it arrives if it has already been sent out. When you sign the refuse bit it will be returned to OCuk who will then refund the money back to your card.

Thats what they did with me when i changed my mind about a graphics card i ordered about 2-3 months ago. It took about a fortnight from the day i ordered then phoned them after changing my mind for the money to appear back in my account.

Zeph.

Man of Honour
will still have to close this i'm afraid since it's order specific. If you want to check the progress of your cancellation and see how it is being handled i would recommend contacting the shop on the phone. Not many shop workers come on the forums and they are really the only people who can help here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom