Question for men going thin on top

Man of Honour
I'd rather just lose my hair gracefully than spend the rest of my days popping pills and trying to balance side effects just to try and hold on to it and indeed I am it'll be buzz cut time to match the beard soon.

Soldato
shave it and just put a bit of screen on if needed. Hats are just vain men in denial.

That's an interesting point of view.

I know a chap who's had a horseshoe of hair for the last 25 years, wears a hat while working in the garden or in woodland or taking a walk to keep the sun off.

A fabric layer greatly exceeds the protection of sunscreen.

Man of Honour
My dad always wears a cap of some sort during the summer to stop his head burning and it doesn't get any less vain or fashion conscious than that man.

Associate
I sport a No.1 buzzcut and on hot days I just rub suncream all over my head. Can't tell once it's absorbed. I reckon if I start to lose my hair I'll shave it down to the wood but the men in my family tend not to.

Soldato
Just accept it,I have..im 27 now and have two balding lines going up my head,I just shave it no.3 all over and be done,To be honest i dont care how i look to other people or even if this hairstyle suits me,as long as its tidy,clean thats all i care about.

Back
Top Bottom