Question for men going thin on top

Man of Honour
Shave head #1 or #2 as appropriate. Beanie hat in winter and either suncream or any hat that suits the shape of your head in summer (probably a baseball hat). It's what I do.

Caporegime
image.jpg

?

They look pretty good in reality, here's a photo with someone wearing it...

image.jpg

:p

Soldato
Trump hair or a Pork pie hat.

Going off the family, I'll probably never have to think about balding as they all had/have full heads of hair. I'll probably not see past 80 either.

Associate
I've not suffered a loss of libido, in fact I've not experienced any side effects.

Didn't work out so well for this guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q7R5A-xtIw

Killing your DHT can kill your motivation, interest in life/hobbies etc... It can kill what makes you a man. Even if you don't experience harsh side effects whilst taking the drug, you can still get a hormonal crash when coming off and possibly have to deal with withdrawal symptoms for such a long time that solutions are to either binge on DHT based anabiolic steroids such as Proviron thereby ACCELRATING baldness or pump youself with estrogen and get a sex change.

Associate
It's sunscreen rubbed on, which works fine, or a hat. My choice of hat is a Panama.
I tend to do the lotion if I'm uncertain of the sun quantity, and the hat if I am certain.
However I don't find that there are many days in the year that warrant either.
I'm not bothered by displaying my scalp gain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom