Question for men going thin on top

Associate
I shave my head maybe once or twice a week for the last 7 years (33 now) and tbh its so much easier than the pain of gel and doing your hair before you go out also you look the same every time instead of bad hair days :D

Man of Honour
I shave my head maybe once or twice a week for the last 7 years (33 now) and tbh its so much easier than the pain of gel and doing your hair before you go out also you look the same every time instead of bad hair days :D

I clip mine all over a couple of times per week. Even if I could grow hair I'd probably not bother now as the convenience of having clipped hair is great. I love it clipped short and it's dry before I even get out of the shower.

Having said that, I am fast approaching my 50's and realise hair isn't that important at my age. If it had happened in my 20's it would have been very upsetting.

Associate
I think I finally gave in about 5 years ago and shaved my head. It looked odd at first but then it always would do.

These days I generally bic the lot every 5 days or so and or use the clippers if I am in a rush. Few things in life come close to the feel of your hand on a perfectly shaved bonce! :)

Back
Top Bottom