Quick feedback on my 2080ti on RDR2

Soldato
Hey guys,

My setup is finally complete. I just wanted to confirm my temps are OK for long gaming sessions on big AAA titles like RDR2.

My CPU i peaking at about 48c and my (blower style) Zotac RTX 2080ti is peaking at a max of 75c with 60% fan speed while under maximum load (well 99%).

And for the record, im running RDR2 at 1440p ultra, and it runs so, so well.

Cheers.

Soldato
Temps are fine but as hot as I like to see them. If it was mine I would increase fan speed to temp so fans are spinning 70-80% @ 70c and 100% @ 80c. I think a big part of reason my systems (like old/ancient [email protected]) is still going strong, but it rarely runs above 65-70c and never above 80c even in very hot weather with dirty filters.

Soldato
OP
@doyll

I have changed the fan curve to what you suggested and the temps at peak were 69-70c.

My concern is that the GPU fan keeps flucuating up and down between temp variation..

7pBZtm4.jpg

Is that OK? Will it damage the card or fan etc..

Cheers.

Associate
@doyll

I have changed the fan curve to what you suggested and the temps at peak were 69-70c.

My concern is that the GPU fan keeps flucuating up and down between temp variation..

7pBZtm4.jpg

Is that OK? Will it damage the card or fan etc..

Cheers.
It wont damage your card mate, but may be annoying, its a trade off with noise/heat tbh, I dont mind noise as I game with headphones on.

Soldato
OP
It wont damage your card mate, but may be annoying, its a trade off with noise/heat tbh, I dont mind noise as I game with headphones on.

Thanks for the reply FS!

I have tweaked the curve, now my temps at peak are 66-67c.

And I game with headphones on, and when im listening to music through my Logitech speakers, its only doing basic tasks so the noise isnt really heard as the card fan is down at like 30%..

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom